To learn more about TipJoy make sure to read our interview with the CEO.
If you have a TipJoy.com account and you would like to add a Tip Button to each of your WordPress posts then I’ve got the plugin for you! I should note that I’m learning PHP and this is my first attempt at a plugin, so fair warning. Also, this is free so support will be spotty to non-existent. Now that I’ve talked it up, make sure to bookmark this post for updates!
- Download, Unzip, Upload to your Plugins Directory
- Activate on the Plugins Menu
- Goto Options –> TipJoy TipThis
- Enter your TipJoy User ID and select where you want your buttons to appear!
- Beta Version
- Adds TipJoy ID to the Header to claim your site
- Stores TipJoy User ID
- Displays ‘Tip This’ buttons where selected
- Banner widget for sidebar
>The TipJoy banner widget is also available as a standalone plugin